Here are the answers, solutions and cheats to all levels of Brain Out puzzles in one page. We have added hints to each and every levels to make it easier for the users. If you need help with any specific level comment below. Thanks to Brain Out answers page for helping us in solving all these puzzles.
Brain Out Level 1 Find the biggest one
- The watermelon is the biggest fruit.
Brain Out Level 2 How many ducks
- The correct answer is 9.
Brain Out Level 3 Who is the tallest one
- The sun is the largest, therefore it’s the tallest.
Brain Out Level 4 Can you find out the different one
- The different one is hidden behind one of the normal watermelons.
Brain Out Level 5 Create a rectangle
- Drag the orange shape out of the screen to create a rectangle.
Brain Out Level 6 How many triangles are in a pentagram
- The total number of triangles in a pentagram is 11.
Brain Out Level 7 Find the largest fire
- Combine all the fires together to get a gigantic fire.
Brain Out Level 8 What’s the number under the parked car
- You don’t need to do any calculations. Just move the car and look at the number under it. It’s 9.
Brain Out Level 9 What mark would you give for this game
- The right answer is and should be Full Marks.
Brain Out Level 10 Wake up the owl
- Drag the sun out of the screen – night will then come. Owls wake up during night.
Brain Out Level 11 Please write down the correct answer
- The answer is 4 + 5 = 9.
Brain Out Level 12 Tap fruits from left to right, then tap the hexagon, circle, and rectangle
- Identify the fruits, tap fruits from left to right – tap the hexagon, circle, and rectangle.
Brain Out Level 13 You have to win the game!
- Tap with two fingers at the same time to draw two circles.
Brain Out Level 14 Find the chick
- Shake three of the chickens – a small chicken will come out of one of them.
Brain Out Level 15 Find the darkest color on the screen
- The darkest color on your screen is black – tap the instruction text as it’s black.
Brain Out Level 16 Count the number of hairs
- The boy has a wig. Remove the wig to see that the total number of hairs is 3.
Brain Out Level 17 Help baby duckling drink water
- Drag the baby duckling close to the water.
Brain Out Level 18 Can you solve this question
- Take the horizontal line from number 1 and put it on number 2.
Brain Out Level 19 Find something you can eat
- Create a meat slice by combining to objects.
Brain Out Level 20 Animals are having a sport meeting. Help bunny to win
- Tap on ‘go’ to notice that the bunny is the slowest. Tap the monkey and the horse at the same time to stop them. Then click on go to make the bunny win.
Brain Out Level 21 Help! Where’s my ring?
- Give the dog food so it poops the ring. Once the ring is out, tap on it.
Brain Out Level 22 What letters of alphabet people like to listen to the most
- The right answer is cd.
Brain Out Level 23 No Smoking
- Tap the cigarette.
Brain Out Level 24 Putting 3 coins into piggy bank, how many coins are there now?
- Put the 3 coins into the piggy bank then break it. Next, count the coins. There are 15 of them.
Brain Out Level 25 So hungry! Make something to eat!
- Take the cloud and the smiley face and create an egg.
Brain Out Level 26 What is the minimum cuts needed to cut a circle into 8 equal parts?
- Fold it 4 times – use the scissors to cut it – answer is just 1.
Brain Out Level 27 How many ants?
- There are 7 ants you can see – zoom in on the rock to find 10 more ants. The answer is 17.
Brain Out Level 28 Find out the rule and write down the answer!
- The symbols are binary. The answer is 9.
Brain Out Level 29 Tap a butterfly above the texts
- Place the instruction below the butterfly – tap on the butterfly as it says.
Brain Out Level 30 Please turn on the fan
- Tap both red wires to turn on the fan.
Brain Out Level 31 Find 8 animals
Brain Out Level 32 Help baby fall asleep
- Shake your device slowly as a swing until the baby goes to sleep.
Brain Out Level 33 A cliche question. Who would you save, your mom or your girlfriend
- Tap both of them at the same time. You don’t need to choose one.
Brain Out Level 34 Drive the car to the road sign
- Move the clouds so that the sun comes out and melts the ice. Then you can pass.
Brain Out Level 35 How to eat carrots?
- The bunny doesn’t have to jump. Give him the carrot instead.
Brain Out Level 36 Help them cross the river
- Use two fingers to resize the boat making it bigger.
Brain Out Level 37 What 3 numbers add up to 12
- Tap on 3 two times and then on 6 one time. The sum is 12.
Brain Out Level 38 Put everything into the box
- Put all objects inside the box including the instruction/question.
Brain Out Level 39 Whack-A-Mole
- The rat is super fast. Instead, bring the rat to the hammer.
Brain Out Level 40 Rescue giraffe
- Find key inside the bucket. Turn device upside down to take the key – unlock the giraffe.
Brain Out Level 41 Can you solve this question?
- The answer is 39.
Brain Out Level 42 Find out the object
Brain Out Level 43 Oh god! ZOZO Overslept! Wake her up!
- Tap the doorknob and the door will open. A girl will show up and wake Zozo.
Brain Out Level 44 If 1 = 5, 2 = 15, 3 = 215, 4 = 3215, then 5 = ?
- If 1 = 5, that means 5 should be equal to 1.
Brain Out Level 45 Which cup will get filled first?
- Remove cup number 1 from the system – tap on cup number 4.
Brain Out Level 46 Move 1 matchstick to make a biggest number
- Create number 909. That’s the biggest one you can make. Remove cup number 1 from the system – tap on cup number 4.
Brain Out Level 47 Find something you can not eat
- Remove the chicken and its eggs – tap on the nest.
Brain Out Level 48 Help Tom to get her notice
- Little Tom is a fan of ladies. The only way to make her see Tom is to give Tom her bag.
Brain Out Level 49 Find the aliens
- Land the spaceship – the alien will then come out of the spaceship.
Brain Out Level 50 Correct the direction
- Rotate your device so the arrows point in the right directions.
Brain Out Level 51 How many French Fries below
- There are more French Fries behind the shown ones. A total of 10.
Brain Out Level 52 Find the Panda
Brain Out Level 53 Damn! I can’t stand this mess!
- Rub the doodle – it gets removed.
Brain Out Level 54 Click the orange rectangle 3 times, then the green rectangle 5 times
- As a result, both rectangles will turn orange. Wait until one turns green – tap the green.
Brain Out Level 55 How to make your ream come true?
- Rub the lamp and the jin will come. Don’t tap on any of the desires. Tap the book. Knowledge is POWER!
Brain Out Level 56 Which shape has the most sides?
- A circle has infinite sides. Therefore the purple circle.
Brain Out Level 57 Fill in the ?
- Hence the pattern, the correct answer is 91.
Brain Out Level 58 Please find the photo
- Tap and hold the box – rotate your device. As a result the photo will fall down.
Brain Out Level 59 Wake up the little piggy
- Tap the pig’s nose and hold. As a result he will wake up.
Brain Out Level 60 Help them get on a blind date successfully
- Tap the dog until it turns around. Funny solution but we like it.
Brain Out Level 61 Find the number 8
Brain Out Level 62 What color is the most
- The answer is white.
Brain Out Level 63 Find out the hexagon
- Bottom orange figure / object.
Brain Out Level 64 What comes after AEBFC
- After AEBFC comes G.
Brain Out Level 65 Correct the equation
- Turn E into an F by erasing the lower part of the E.
Brain Out Level 66 What number will hour hand point to after 3 hours?
- It’s a picture, not a clock. As aa result the hour hand will still be 9.
Brain Out Level 67 How many chicks are there
- There are two chicks hidden behind the visible chickens – 5 more chicks are behind the clear button.
Brain Out Level 68 ZOZO feels cold, can you find a way to warm her up
- Rub Zozo so she feels warm.
Brain Out Level 69 Find out the hidden stars
- Shake your device. The animals will feel fuzzy and stars will show up above their heads.
Brain Out Level 70 Make the equation true
Brain Out Level 71 Find the mother Hen
- Tap the empty space – move the screen to the left.
Brain Out Level 72 Add up 3 largest numbers in the following
- 7+8+9 = 24 (The keypad numbers are the largest).
Brain Out Level 73 Eat carrots again
- Place the instruction text as a bridge. Walk straight to the carrot.
Brain Out Level 74 Please enter a 5-digit number password
- The mirror will reflect the number 70773.
Brain Out Level 75 The little elephant is so lonely
- Make a copy of the elephant so it’s not lonely.
Brain Out Level 76 Light up the 4th bulb
- Press start and the light bulbs will turn on one by one. Press pause at the right time.
Brain Out Level 77 Please write down a 2-digit number according to the picture
- Find the perimeter. It’s 58.
Brain Out Level 78 Which claw is similar to cat’s outstretched claw
- Tap on the cat’s other claw.
Brain Out Level 79 A simple question! Make the following equation hold
- Rotate the 3 so it forms an 8. 3 + 5 = 8.
Brain Out Level 80 Go to the exit
- You cannot escape the labyrinth if you enter it. As a result, go around the labyrinth.
Brain Out Level 81 Help Zoe to drink the juice sediment at the bottom
- Drag the bottom part of the glass to Zoe’s mouth.
Brain Out Level 82 Put the shapes into the right frame
Brain Out Level 83 Spot the differences
Brain Out Level 84 How many holes does this pants have
- The right answer is 9.
Brain Out Level 85 What is the maximum number of pieces that a watermelon can be cut into with 10 cuts?
- The right answer is 1024.
Brain Out Level 86 Catch the rat!
- The rat is inside the pipe. Burn the piece of wood and put it near the pipe to make the rat come out.
Brain Out Level 87 How to pass this level
- Move the cursor to the button NEXT and right-click with the mouse.
Brain Out Level 88 Form a smallest possible number
- Move the “_” sign up to make it a minus and then add 9,9,9. So the smallest possible number will be -999.
Brain Out Level 89 Find out the largest rectangle
- The largest rectangle is the white background – tap on that.
Brain Out Level 90 Mom is back! Help me hide gamepad!
- Just for a while – cover the gamepad with your finger.
Brain Out Level 91 Turn this pyramid upside down in 3 moves
Brain Out Level 92 Tap in the following order: 33,1,6,8,2,20,17,60,33
- Before you start to tap – memorize the order. The right order is 1 – 6 – 8 – 2 – 20 – 17 – 60.
Brain Out Level 93 Help little girl eat the cake
- Drag the little girl to the stair on the right – remove the stair – she will fall down on the cake.
Brain Out Level 94 When Zoe was 6 years old, Lulu was twice her age. Zoe is 10 years old now, how old is Lulu?
- When Zoe was 6 years old, Lulu was twice her age that means Lulu was 12. So, Lulu is 6 years older than Zoe. Now, Zoe is 10 and Lulu must be 16.
Brain Out Level 95 You have to win this game again! It’s your turn now!
- Make three circle columns by moving the circle to the 3d column.
Brain Out Level 96 How to eat the noodles?
- First, put the noodles inside the bowl – you add hot water to it. They’ll be done in no time.
Brain Out Level 97 Move 2 matchsticks to create an upright chair
Brain Out Level 98 If CDE=EFH then EFH = ?
Brain Out Level 99 Find the Panda
Brain Out Level 100 Help the bat fall asleep
- Tilt your device upside down – as a result, the bat is upside down. Bats fall asleep that way.
Brain Out Level 101 Enter the biggest possible number
- Take the two zeroes – create infinity ‘oo’.
Brain Out Level 102 Try to make the biggest possible number by moving only 2 matchsticks
- The biggest possible number is 31181
Brain Out Level 103 Time to go to bed please help me turn off the light!
- Put your device face down – the light will turn off.
Brain Out Level 104 Kill the nasty fly!
- Place one finger on the screen – the fly will then come. Use another finger to tap and kill it.
Brain Out Level 105 Which is the cheapest?
- The answer is the 4$ controller.
Brain Out Level 106 Again! What if your girlfriend and your mom fell down into the river at the same time?
- Wake the guy by shaking your device.
Brain Out Level 107 Add 1 line to make this equation true
Brain Out Level 108 Tap the fruits from left to right then tap the hexagon square and diamond
- Tap the fruits – tap the hexagon and square two times (square is also a diamond).
Brain Out Level 109 Jack want to drink the Minute Maid
- Shake your device (not the juice) for 30 seconds before giving it to Jack.
Brain Out Level 110 Which dream do you want to come true?
- Tap on the three options at the same time.
Brain Out Level 111 Click on the menu
- The menu is in the bottom right corner.
Brain Out Level 112 Open the box
- Tap the bottom of the box and hold it – use another finger to open the box.
Brain Out Level 113 What’s the answer?
- The answer is 43215
Brain Out Level 114 How many differences can you spot between two pictures?
- The answer is 8.
Brain Out Level 115 Tab the blue button ten times then tab the red button once
- Don’t look at the number – count by yourself.
Brain Out Level 116 Keep the balance balanced!
- To keep the balance perfectly balanced remove everything that’s on it.
Brain Out Level 117 Count the number of hairs again
- The boy is not wearing a wig anymore. The total number of hairs is 38.
Brain Out Level 118 What’s the answer?
- The answer is 14.
Brain Out Level 119 Today is Tyke’s two-year-old birthday just light up candles for him
- There’s only one matchstick when you light the middle candle – tilt your device so the other one also lights up.
Brain Out Level 120 Find the mother hen again
- Zoom out and you’ll see mother hen.
Brain Out Level 121 Cross the bridge
- Tap on the car to get out – cross the bridge on feet.
Brain Out Level 122 What’s your body temperature now?
- Put finger on the thermometer to take the temperature. It will show 96.8 F.
Brain Out Level 123 Mix red and blue together
- Put a finger on the opening of the chemical glass and shake it.
Brain Out Level 124 Put the giraffe into the fridge!
- Zoom on the fridge – drag the giraffe.
Brain Out Level 125 Turn off the light again
- Remove the light bulbs from left to right – swipe from left to right to remove the light bulb.
Brain Out Level 126 In writhing all of the integers from 1 to 199 how many times is “1” used?
- The answer is 140.
Brain Out Level 127 The little bunny is hungry again!
- There are four heart in the top-left corner of the screen. Take one – give it to the bunny – the bunny grows. The giant bunny will be able to easily jump to the other side.
Brain Out Level 128 – There are 26 letters in the alphabet. If ET left how many letters are left?
- The answer is 21.
Brain Out Level 129 Light up all the bulb
- One light bulb does not turn on so take it out of the screen.
Brain Out Level 130 One candle is 50cm high and can burn for 3 hours. Another one is 70cm high and can burn for 6 hours. How long does it take for this two candles to reach the same height?
- The answer is 6.
Brain Out Level 131 Can you solve this?
- The answer is 410.
Brain Out Level 132 Help the baby get a haircut
- Slowly tilt your device – the baby then falls asleep. Once it’s sleeping, it’s time to use the trimmer.
Brain Out Level 133 You’re so smart! Let’s cheers!
- Shake the bottle and continuously tap on the cork.
Brain Out Level 134 Solve the problem
- The answer is 20
Brain Out Level 135 Turn on the least switch to get water!
Brain Out Level 136 Find the wolf in the sheep
- A normal sheep would not be attracted to meat, so if one of the sheep acts strange when you bring meat close to them, it must be the wolf.
Brain Out Level 137 Nap time is over! Wake baby up to feed some milk!
- Rotate the clock so time passes. The baby will wake up – when he does, give him the milk.
Brain Out Level 138 Make the paper windmill spin fast
- Shake your device – tap on windmill – shake phone – tap on windmill – shake phone…
Brain Out Level 139 Find a heart
- If you can’t find one, create one.
Brain Out Level 140 Hey! What time is it now?
- Insert the current time you see in your device.
Brain Out Level 141 Do not lift up the stone! It’s disgusting under it!
- Use your three fingers to lift up the stone.
Brain Out Level 142 How many triangles are there?
- The answer is 7.
Brain Out Level 143 Help the kitten fishing
- The hook needs to be risen – shake your device. Next, use the worm to catch a fish.
Brain Out Level 144 ZOZO wants to go skating with friends! Help him find another skate.
- You need to combine the items and create your own skate.
Brain Out Level 145 Today is ZOZO’s 16th Birthday, help him find the gift!
- The day on the calendar is yesterday. Here’s how to calculate the code. Zozo is 16. So subtract 16 from the year you’re playing the game. Then add the month and the date you’re playing the game.
Brain Out Level 146 Help Mark escape from the secret room
- You should have experience with bulbs now. Swipe on the bulb from left to right. Tap on Escape button when the police is gone.
Brain Out Level 147 Pigsy was captured by the monster save him!
- Shake the monster and give yellow item to the monkey. Then take one of the chair’s leg and use it to hit the monster on the head.
Brain Out Level 148 Find out all the items
Brain Out Level 149 Picking fruit
- Create a ladder – use the logs + two ropes.
Brain Out Level 150 Make this equation true
- Turn the number 9 upside down to make it 6 then add 6+11+13=30.
Brain Out Level 151 Find the pingpong
- You will find the ball 2 times and it will show 10. To reduce speed, erase the number 0 and find the ball again.
Brain Out Level 152 Which one would you give up?
- Tie both ropes so he doesn’t have to hold them.
Brain Out Level 153 The Old lady has 7 sons and each son have a sister so how many children does the old lady have?
- There are 7 sons, 1 daughter. The total is 8.
Brain Out Level 154 How to catch the thief?
- Take the shovel next to the tree – dig a hole. Cover the hole with the straw.
Brain Out Level 155 Save the egg
- Use a finger to hold the wheel and another to save the egg.
Brain Out Level 156 Help dog to win
- Exchange the dog and the rabbit places.
Brain Out Level 157 Make an ice cream
- Use two fingers to find the power plug. Plug it, put the cone and add ice with milk.
Brain Out Level 158 How many candles do I have left if 2 blew out
- 8 candles will turn into wax. 2 candles will remain.
Brain Out Level 159 Protect the rocket and hold on 15 seconds
- Drag the word protect and place it on the rocket.
Brain Out Level 160 Find the fly
- Take the glasses from the dog’s eyes and place them on the boy.
Brain Out Level 161 Which one will you pick it
- Press one and slide through all.
Brain Out Level 162 Catch all birds
- Slide the phone from the boy’s pocket so he can take a picture of all birds.
Brain Out Level 163 Charger it
- Charge your device.
Brain Out Level 164 Which two numbers can makeup into 8?
- Two zeroes can create an 8.
Brain Out Level 165 How can avoid the doggy eating the sausage?
- Pick the sausage from the plate – feed it to boy’s mouth. Try to avoid touching the dog.
Brain Out Level 166 Knock out all the bowling pins
- Zoom out the bowling ball and then throw it.
Brain Out Level 167 Find out the ping pong ball
- Tap on the dot between lv and 167.
Brain Out Level 168 How many triangles below
- 14 triangles including the yellow buttons.
Brain Out Level 169 No Smoking
- Take the cigarette pack from his pocket and then tap on his cigarette a few times to remove it.
Brain Out Level 170 Monkey can pick 2 pineapples per 1 minute, how many can he pick with 10 minutes on the tree?
- The correct answer is 0.
Brain Out Level 171 Bath the cat
- Add the shower gel to the water. Then force the boy to put the cat inside. Lastly find the fish behind the chair and give it to the cat.
Brain Out Level 172 Find the exit
- Just tap on the word EXIT.
Brain Out Level 173 Squeeze the milk
- Give the red bucket to the bull 3 times and it will kick it. Then, a cow will show up. Give the red bucket to the cow.
Brain Out Level 174 Fill the bucket
- Place the bucket inside the aquarium and then place the aquarium under the tap to fill it with water.
Brain Out Level 175 Fill in the same number
- Solution is: 444+44+4+4+4=500.
Brain Out Level 176 At least how many cut to cut a cake into 8 equal pieces?
- The correct answer is 3 cuts.
Brain Out Level 177 Clear the monster
- Make the blue creature big by zooming. It will eat everyone.
Brain Out Level 178 Disappear the card
- Slide your finger through all cards. Repeat 5 times. Lastly, tap on the card.
Brain Out Level 179 Five in a Row. It’s your turn
- You need to place all the four remaining circles in a single turn by clicking in the same row in fast.
Brain Out Level 180 Help the chick out
- Place the chick in the middle space of the right side where it can get out.
Brain Out Level 181 Catch the doll
- 1. Open and Increase the Grip by clicking on the red button. 2. Add the coin. 3. Move the catcher to the right by using the right button. 4. Click on the yellow button to release the catcher and catch the doll.
Brain Out Level 182 Goal 3 times
- Before following the next two steps, Goal two times, after the 3rd goal – a red ball appears: First, Click it very fast until bar is full. Secondly, grab the ball and put in into Goal.
Brain Out Level 183 Choose the largest number
- You have to do it by yourself find the largest number in the fastest way possible.
Brain Out Level 184 Thirsty, May I have a glass of water
- Use one of your fingers to lift the container at the left and the other finger to rotate it and pour water in the glass. Note: Don’t lift another finger until glass is full.
Brain Out Level 185 Park the car
- Move the white car to the end of the right screen – 4 free parking spaces will apear. Use the arrows to park the car in one of them.
Brain Out Level 186 Grill the fish for the cat
- Place fish on the fire then give it to the cat.
Brain Out Level 187 a=?
- Tthe value of b=10 & a=b so “a” = “10”.
Brain Out Level 188 Press 1000
- Drag the button tap then you will find the no. “1000”, now click on it.
Brain Out Level 189 Park the car
- First, remove the green car from its place then park your car.
Brain Out Level 190 Light a candle
- Zoom on the matchbox and take a matchstick out from the box now light the match then light the candle to pass the level.
Brain Out Level 191 Subdue the monster
- Zoom out to make the monster become small now fit him inside his pocket to pass the level.
Brain Out Level 192 Who is the smartest
- Only and the only DEVELOPER for making this awesome game.
Brain Out Level 193 Make him laugh
- First, remove his shoes then use a feather to tickle him, which will make him laugh.
Brain Out Level 194 Open the safe
- The key is behind the safe take the key and slide it to open the door.
Brain Out Level 195 What’s the answer
- 51+123 = 174, 911+72 = 983. So “113-16 = 97”.
Brain Out Level 196 Lucky spin
- Don’t press on start, just rotate it by yourself and find the gift.
Brain Out Level 197 Let’s RPS
- Swipe to turn the robot and pick any hand which is suitable to win then press ok to pass the level.
Brain Out Level 198 Fill the glass
- Light a match and light the candle with it, now place the candle on the plate of water then put the glass on the candle to pass the level.
Brain Out Level 199 Get the toy out from the bottle
- First, zoom out on the toy to make it small then turn your device upside down to pass the level.
Brain Out Level 200 Shout out I am handsome
- Press start, then “ok” then start again.
Brain Out Level 201 Beat the monster
- Erase the health of the monster.
Brain Out Level 202 Reach the End
- Flip your device upside down and tap on the person. Hold your device like that until he reaches the finish line.
Brain Out Level 203 Enter Password
- The password is “?”.
Brain Out Level 204 Do not tap
- Wait 10 seconds.
Brain Out Level 205 Get rid of Sadako
- Tap the power button on the TV.
Brain Out Level 206 Shoot a basket
- Turn your device to let the basketball run to the hoop.
Brain Out Level 207 Don’t hit the bullseye
- Block the arrow before it reaches the bullseye.
Brain Out Level 208 Put feet on the shoulder
- Move the word “feet” on the word “shoulder”.
Brain Out Level 209 Improve eyesight
- Grab the peace of cloth from the pocket and clean the glasses.
Brain Out Level 210 Do Not Speak
- Turn down the volume on your phone.
Brain Out Level 211 Unlock the Pad
- Move the word “password”.
Brain Out Level 212 How to distribute 3 apples to 6 people equally
- Switch 6 and 3 in the text. Give two apples to each person.
Brain Out Level 213 Tilt the balance to the left
- Switch the gorilla and monkey .
Brain Out Level 214 Find out 6 smiles
- Find the 5 smiley faces. For the 6th swipe the
Brain Out Level 215 Collect coins
- Go to the left side, collect 4 coins. For the 5th coin tap on his bag.
Brain Out Level 216 Find 5 stars
- Popcorn, head. Tap her head multiple times for the remaining stars.
Brain Out Level 217 How to dodge the attack
- Zoom out. Move him to the burrow.
Brain Out Level 218 Cross the end
- Move the car to the word “END” in the text.
Brain Out Level 219 Find the chick
- Zoom out and move the hen on the eggs.
Brain Out Level 220 Help the boy win
- Move girl to the middle.
Brain Out Level 221 Escape the room
- Use the number 9342 on the curtains for the lock. The locker is behind the curtains.