The bird Monal the animal Kasturi Mrig and the flower ‘BrahmaKamal’ – all featured on the 2021 Republic Day tableau of which state? – Ans: Uttarakhand
Here are the answers to Amazon App Quiz for Thursday, March 4th, 2021. This Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest Is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 12 AM & Close At 12 PM. Guys, We Will Provide Answers At Sharp 12.01 AM; aIt Is faster than Other websites, and hence it will help you post your answers in the app easily and as soon as possible. This may increase your chance of winning.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 4th March 2021
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 10th December” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Make sure to answer by noon as the quiz is not valid after 12 pm today.
Amazon Quiz 4th March 2021 Answers Win
MINUSMA Is A Peacekeeping Mission By The UN In Which Country?
What Is ‘Rakshita’ Developed By DRDO For CRPF?
Ans: Bike ambulance
What Do You Call A Group Of This Animal?
What Is Celebrated The Day After This Festival?
Ans: Boxing Day
- This Contest Will Commence On 4th March From 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Exciting Prizes ” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).